We went to Marrakech on business and choosed the four seasons for this 5 days-stay. The building is quite new and modern as we like it. Lots of light, staff very friendly. It's a pitty they don't have anyone waitering the swimming pool area and you often have to get up to order your drinks at the bar but the swimming pools are lovely and much attended by the friendly lifeguard. It's all very relaxing. Massages at the spa or the swimming pool are lovely, ask for Tarek or Yanounes (or something like that), they are just the best. I have had massages all around the world, I can compare this massages with ones I got in Bali. Restaurant are very nice, but there is so much to discover in Marrakech, they give you a list of restaurant to visit in the city. Definitely try the french restaurant of La Mamounia. The courtesy limousine of the four seasons will bring you there (5min drive), no extra charge asked. The only thing that disappointed me a little bit was the fact that I couldn't get any other pillow (there were quite big and I have a neck issue so I need a good pillow not too big), something all good hotels offer normally. Oh yes, before I forget, take their VIP service offer to go back to the airport, it's really worth its money!
If we have to go back, we definitely are choosing the 4 seasons again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech