You can't go wrong, nice hotel nice staff far enough from the madness in town... short drive. Hotel provided fully loaded sports jeep land rover for local drops. Ideal for kids but on this occasion we never took them. Hotel was pretty empty so we and another couple had the whole pool area. IN room dining was better then most 5 Stars we've visited.. went out every eve into the town. Was crazy hot in Aug outside but i did figure how to reduce the AC in my room as it was to cold!!!. We visit 3 countries per year and have never visited the same hotel twice. This one could be the one as its a lot of culture for a 3.5 hour flight on that note SVP bonjour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech