Well its the Four Seasons so what else can you expect ?? BUT this one is NEW and the most gorgeous one we have ever been too...not only is the hotel incredible the guest services were spectacular making all of our reservations. We did NOT leave the resort without a guide , especially going to the Souks. We had two different ones bringing us two different experiences. It was a sensational trip one not to be missed if you get the chance to go. We flew to Madrid first and stayed at the Ritz a few nights first so the flight to Morocco would not be as long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech