The weather in March was a good temperature for siteseeing. Trip to the Atlas Mountains was breathtaking. The souk in Marrakech should not be tackled without an OFFICIAL local guide, too easy to be taken in. The Place Djemaa El-Fna is fascinating by day and an indescribable cullinary experience by night. In spite of the hassle from traders and the general chaos, we never once felt threatened and with good advice from the hotel on taxi fares it was quite fun to haggle for an appropriate fare back to the hotel. Well worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech