We loved our stay at this hotel. The staff (manager, junior manager, and concierge team) were all very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. The rooms, grounds, and pools are beautiful, quiet, and relaxing. We enjoyed the fresh fruit placed in the room each day. We only ate at the hotel for breakfast, but the breakfast buffet was very good.
The hotel offers many interesting day trips outside Marrakech. We did a day trip to a Berber village in the Atlas mountains. There, we made tagine in the home of a villager and were given a tour of the village and a brief ride on a donkey. Learning about life in the village and spending time in someone's home was a very unique experience. One of the reasons we stayed at the Four Seasons was because this excursion is exclusive to the hotel because of their affiliation with the tour company. Our tour guide was a lovely woman who was very easy to talk to and very attentive to our questions and needs throughout the day.
The concierge was helpful in arranging a last-minute excursion to ride camels in an area outside of the city.
The concierge made recommendations and reservations at two excellent restaurants for dinner: Dar Al Yacout and Al Fassia.
We went to the souks by ourselves one evening and did not have any problems.
We highly recommend the VIP airport service. When we arrived, they took us to a waiting area and processed our paperwork, so we could avoid waiting in line. Upon departure, they processed our check-in and other paperwork and took us to the front of the security and boarding lines. It was a seamless process. The hotel is just minutes from the airport.
We enjoyed seeing Marrakech and will definitely stay at the Four Seasons in the future since we had such a memorable experience.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech refreshed: Located adjacent to the Menara Gardens, just a five minute drive from the exotic energy of the ancient Medina, Four Seasons offers a fresh Moroccan perspective: a calming resort-hotel with a light Moroccan touch. The inspiring retreat combines an impressive spa, landscaped pools, gardens and event space with a contemporary design that augments the sense of airy luminosity. Welcoming and uplifting, the hotel offers couples, families and groups a stylish oasis within an intriguing ancient city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.