“A great place to relax and enjoy a drink and meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 529 restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Asian, French, Italian, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Description: Near the post office of Marrakesh Gueliz, on the Hassan 2 boulevard, the Amaia restaurant is Open from Monday to Saturday. Food is served all day. Eat in or take out, food is tasty, healthy, light and so are the prices. For lunch and dinner, in a cozy atmosphere, check out the large menu with its good wines and daily suggestions. At aperitif time, a large variety of cocktails and tapas are also available.
Hong Kong, China
“A great place to relax and enjoy a drink and meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant whilst looking for two other restaurants which happened to be closed for Rmamadan.
The people were welcoming and quickly provided us with a nice drink and hospitality, for both the adults and the children!
This relaxed and welcoming restaurant provided us with some good food and wine and was a perfect place for us. It was reasonably priced and I loved the beef tagine!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
London, England, United Kingdom
“Good value for money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited this resturant last week. We turned up and were the only ones there! Always a bonus in a way, the guy who welcomed us (I presume was the owner) was very nice and welcoming. After that though we were passed onto someone else whilst the owner ate his dinner in front of us (bit weird?!)

I ordered the chicken loin which was priced at 120 MAD and my girlfriend had pasta with salmon priced at just 80 MAD, we thought the prices were cheap and very reasonable for the quality and tase. The chocolate fondant was perfection though a little bit small even for 1 person.

Well worth a visit!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food and service was average. I felt that the staff were more interested in talking to the locals rather then looking after us tourists. The layout and lighting is nice, but I wouldnt call it romantic. The cost of the food is a true reflection of the quality of it,

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
chichester
“Relaxing distraction from Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate there tonight. A very nice meal, my wife had the beef Carpaccio (which she said was excellent) and I had the Moroccan starter. Mains, my wife has the Thai chicken and I have the beef tangine, both really tasty dishes, though am not sure the beef tangine was that authentic it was delicious. We had never had Morrocan wine before, it doesn't have a large footprint in the UK, but it was also great, we ended up having two bottles.
In all a very nice restaurant, took us a while to find it but its just round the corner from McDonald's.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good food very nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I went to this resto for lunch in June
Was the best I had in Marrakesh, very stylish interieur and very nice service
Prices are reasonable
Little negative , portions are quit small but still very good value

Visited June 2013