“A beautifully designed traditional Riad close to the Medina” 5 of 5 stars

DadaMouss
Sidi Ayoub derb Hamam 82 | Derb Hamam 82, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #155 of 1,046 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A beautifully designed traditional Riad close to the Medina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

My one week stay in Marrakech was at Riad Dadamouss and was very quiet and relaxing, yet just 10/15 mins walk from the Djemaa el fna square and easy to find. Mustapha, the owner, and his family were so welcoming and friendly to me and made my stay very comfortable. My room was at the top of the Riad and had a large private terrace with sunbeds and seating area. The Riad is decorated in the traditional Moroccan style, beautifully and artistically designed and is spotlessly clean. Breakfast was served at any time suitable to me and was fresh and well presented. Mustapha was available all day and attentive and helpful, giving me any information on request. A taxi service was available from the airport to and from the Raid which was organized by Mustapha making the journey quick and simple. I hope to return to see Mustapha and his family again soon and I would not hesitate to recommend Riad Dadamoouss to anyone who is looking for a traditional, clean and comfortabe Riad near to the Medina.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

A beautiful guesthouse located not far from the main square. We enjoyed ourselves so much at the Dadamous we opt to stay in on the terrace for New Years Eve and enjoy Mustapha's mum perfectly cooked tagine and couscous!

The guesthouse is so tastefully decorated it was easy to come back to relax and unwind after a hectic day out on the streets of Marrackech! Mustapha, our host was very attentive to our needs and quickly made us comfortable and treated us like family members coming for a visit.

I highly recommend this accommodation to everyone and I know I will be returning here if I find myself back in Marrakech anytime soon!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends

Been to DadaMouss? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DadaMouss

Address: Sidi Ayoub derb Hamam 82 | Derb Hamam 82, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites
Ranked #155 of 1,046 B&Bs / Inns in Marrakech
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your DadaMouss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage DadaMouss, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.