“Simply outstanding!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ryad Amiran

Save Saved
You added Ryad Amiran to your Saves list
Ryad Amiran
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Bab Doukkala | El Hajra Arset Ben Brahim, 23, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #155 of 1,036 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Kent
“Simply outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Getting to the hotel I certainly wasn't expecting what was to befall my eyes .... Plush, and I mean plush surroundings! The welcome was so truly warm also.
If you want a classy but quiet recluse to savour the finer things of Marrakech, sun bathe in the day (on the roof terrace) and enjoy the city night life .... Ryad Amiran,I would truly recommend

The food is nothing short of "heavenly" and the manager Amin, the ladies Fatimah and Indie always made you feel so comfortable. The owner Omid, lives to ensure all his guests are comfortable, and this is evidently been imbibed by all the staff.
Every single one of them, were always so warm and made you feel so much at home, as you were their "guest" in their "home". They were very accommodating and always found a solution for every problem (my mom was in a wheelchair, which they were unaware of, and steps would have been challenging).

If I ever return to Marrakech, this would certainly be my home for my stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
United kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

In response to mczak2 review - I am so so disappointed to read what you have said and I couldn’t agree less with your comments! Our stay here was stunning and the other visitors to the Ryad who were staying at the Ryad with me would agree! Staff were EXTREMELY helpful, especially Amin, Fatima and Ghizlan who made our holiday exceptional. Muhammed actually went out of his way to collect my sunglasses which I left in the souks earlier that day – you couldn’t ask for a nicer bunch of people to look after you! It was pure luxury! The food was above and beyond 5* with a fantastic range of food - Fatima is a fantastic cook (better than my mum and that is saying alot!)

All the rooms are similar and each with their own exquisite taste, uniqueness and beauty – I would have been happy to stay in any room! The showers and bathroom décor is spectacular – the rooms are cool and clean and very comfortable.

I would encourage anyone considering Ryad Amiran to definitely go ahead and book – you will not be disappointed - I am going again with my husband in December and looking forward to being utterly pampered by this lovely ryad and its wonderful staff!

- x - F

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hello.
I stayed with my wife at this Ryad. First impressions from a picture online, I was totally excited but upon arriving, my views had changed as we were greeted by Muhammed who unfortunatly did not speak a word of english.
The place looked fantastic and very rich. We were given our room but it wasnt the room which were were told after requesting for it. Not Happy!
Breakfast was literally the same as every morning WITH VERY VERY LITTLE CHOICE OF FOOD.which was totally disappointing. Defo not 5 STAR!!
Location of Ryad was nice, near the souk mark and medina city.
I would think twice about booking Ryad again as I was expecting 5star when it clearly wasnt.
Workers, Fatima was very helpful and pleasent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Adil B, Propriétaire at Ryad Amiran, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Thank you to find attached the witness guests who have stayed in the same time as you:

“ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - YOU CAN BOOK AND EXPECT NOTHING BUT LUXURY! :-)”
Avis écrit le 11 juillet 2013

- x - F
• Séjour du juillet 2013 - voyage en amoureux
Fribourg, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Highly recommended to anyone who would like to spend a pleasant stay in Marrakech.
The staff is fantastic. I have eaten better and cheaper than in all popular restaurants.
Only drawback: It lacks a musical instrument that the boss has promised for our .next stay.

Room Tip: J'ai adoré la chambre Améthyste avec son puit de lumière dans la salle de bain.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms and very close to Medina. Our flight was cancelled and the hotel was so nice in changing out booking to the following day with last minute notice. Rooms are very exotic and you get a good nights sleep as it seems to be away from all the noise. Worth visiting !

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Ryad Amiran for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. We arrived at the Ryad around lunchtime and Fatima was there to welcome us with some refreshing mint tea. Whilst we enjoyed this and took in the peace and beautiful interior of the Ryad, Fatima took our bags up to our room. We had the Saphir room which was decorated in a mix of traditional Moroccan décor and modern luxuries all with a hint of turquoise, the small details like to matching keyring was also a nice touch. The room had a large double bed, possibly even king size, a desk with stool, a sofa, small fridge and an alcove to hang your clothes, there is also air con. The bathroom was beautifully decorated with a gold metal sink and gorgeous tiled walk in shower which had great water pressure. All the 5 rooms are off the landing that overlooks the mini pool and dining/relaxing area below. Our room was closest to the stairs and whilst you could hear people going up and down the stairs and also if they were talking downstairs it wasn't excessive and it didn't cause us any problems whilst trying to sleep etc. There is also a roof terrace with sun loungers, table and chairs and a covered sofa area which was nice to retreat to in the evenings once we had returned from the hustle and bustle of the medina.
The breakfast was really good, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee (I don't like coffee and asked for tea and they happily gave me Liptons tea every morning), yogurt, Moroccan crepe (really tasty and can be eaten as sweet or savoury), omelette and baguette with jam. This definitely filled us up until lunchtime. We did eat dinner in the Ryad on our last night, Fatima cooked us a beef tangia which was delicious, we had enquired about dinner at the beginning of our stay but were slightly put off by the price, 300 dirhams per person for 3 courses, but after experiencing mediocre food elsewhere during the week and after our final meal at the Ryad we wished we had opted for this earlier during our stay. A couple of evenings, after returning from the Medina we decided to go and relax in the seating areas downstairs and ordered drinks, the staff were always around to assist you.
The staff were really attentive and friendly, even understanding my dodgy French! Amin, the manager, speaks really good English and the other staff understand a little but mainly French.
The Ryad is located about a 30 minute walk from the main square, but the distance from the square is worth it for the peace when you get home. We got lost on our first day trying to locate it but I guess that's all part of the Marrakech experience, we did have some children try to show us back to the Ryad and demand money but that only happened once! After meeting Amin on the 2nd day he gave us great directions to both the Souks and the Square and after that point we didn't get lost, he really knows his way around. The Ryad is only about a 5 minute walk from Bab Yacout where you can get a taxi to the square or other places if you didn't want to walk.
We were also lucky to meet to Ryad owner and his wife and he explained about how he completely renovated the whole Ryad and he definitely put lots of thought into the small details which make a stay here memorable. The Ryad also has free WiFi which was really useful, especially for checking the weather before deciding what to do each day!
I would not hesitate in recommending Ryad Amiran as we had a really enjoyable stay here. Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We've booked this trip for our wedding anniversary and the staff of this ryad have made it very special. From the moment we arrived we were treated like VIPs, the manager of the ryad Amin spent a lot of time with us finding out what we would like to see and do in and outside Marrakech. The owner of the ryad has offered us warm clothes when we went on the 3 day trip to the dessert which was organised by Amin and I highly recommend.
We preordered a dinner in the ryad cooked by Fatima which was excellent. We were very well taken care of, even better than in some of the best restaurants.
All in all if not for the staff and the owner of the ryad this trip would have been a simple city break but thanks to Amin, Sofian, Fatima and the personal approach of the owner Omid we have had one of the best holidays!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Ryad Amiran? Share your experiences!