“Great Food & Entertainment” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Moroccan, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Campbell, California
“Great Food & Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our visit to the Lotus Club was an "optional extra" on our tour of Morocco. We and one other person were the only ones to take advantage of this opportunity from our tour group--probably because the price was rather high ($87 each). But...how often are you going to be in Morocco, right.

So off we went, not knowing what to expect.

The food was western with a Moroccan flare but traditional Moroccan was available--and it was indeed very good! All three of us enjoyed our dinner immensely. The entertainment was even better. Six GORGEOUS girls doing a choreographed belly-dancing routine which, while it may not have been traditional, was well executed and really entertaining...a far cry from the "dinner and entertainment" that we had been subjected to in Fez.

All in all, a really fine experience, and one that I'm sure we'd be happy to repeat.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“A must place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great atmosphere and a wonderful cuisine with some very good live entertainment. A cosy venue but high in quality. Can't wait to get a chance to go back. Try and get the round table behind the bar which looks directly towards the stage

Visited June 2013
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great menu, fairly normal rates for such a place, xpensive but not too expensive, the greta plus is the show with beautiful (not oversized) belly dancers, a group of 5 girls on stage. Food is excellent.

Visited May 2013
Makiivka, Ukraine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank You”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Some time ago my family and I came to your town on vacation and stayed at your hotel. We want to express to you our gratitude for your warm welcome and good service. Our children were very happy and satisfied your Hotel. My husband and I also had a great time and got a lot of positive emotions. Thank you once again for the wonderful time we spent with you. Your staff were so kind to me, I do not know how to thank you. My family really enjoyed your hotel. I will recommend your hotel to my friends. My kids told me that your hotel is the best on planet earth.We want to express to you my gratitude for your warm welcome and good service.Thank you once again for the wonderful time we spent with you. I will recommend your hotel to my friends.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
marrakech
“Top Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

What to say,Excellent show, Excellent Service, Excellent Food, Excellent Wine.I must specially aknowledge the maitre who was extremely helpful and arranged for a difficult lady from our party exactly what she wanted. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013