“Amazing Cooking Class & Hammam” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Classes/Workshops, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cours de cuisine à Marrakech Cooking class in Marrakesh. We pick people up to their location about 9:30am and drive them to our building in the fields,20 min from city center.In half a day They learn to make a complete Moroccan dish,including bread,salads,and a main meal changing every day, trained by our two Moroccan cookers.They prepare their own meal and eat it on our terrace looking at the olive trees...
Useful Information: Stroller parking
Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing Cooking Class & Hammam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We booked the cooking class and evening hammam package, and it was the absolute highlight of our time in Morocco. We made an incredible Tajine, bread, salads, desert and learned so much about spices. I am gluten intolerant and they worked with me to ensure I could be part of the group and eat almost everything we made together. I would highly recommend Faim d'Epices!

“Highlight of Marrakech!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Had an excellent day at this cooking class, learnt heaps and had loads of fun. Michel is great and made the day very entertaining. We learnt how to make bread, 3 morrocan salads, a lamb and prune tagine and morrocan crepes. All the food was fantastic and I look forward to getting home and cooking authentic morrocan food for my family and friends. We also got to learn all about the spices used in morrocan food. All in all a wonderful day, highly recommended!

Trowbridge Wiltshire
6 attraction reviews
“A must must must do in marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Wow where so I start.. what an amazing day. We were picked up by the lovely Michel from the medina sqaure and taken out to the farm. The atmospherewas so fun and chilled. We cooked the tagine which was delicious. We were taught lots of hints and tips that I am defiantly going to use now I am back home. All the stafg were ao welcoming. We got to sut and relax in the garden at the end of the day and eat out food which was gorgeous. Michel is a fabulous host. Guarenteed to make you laugh. Was definitely a highlight of the trip and I would recommend anyone to do it. It really is not to be missed. Just check out all the other reviews. Thank you once again for a super day Michel and the team. Gem and dave xx

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I booked this for my husband and I whilst on a short stay in Morrocco. We were collected on time from our hotel and we had the most amazing day. Michael and his team were so lovely and we made the most amazing food in a fun environment. Thank you for a lovely day Michael!

Visited October 2013
Suffolk
4 attraction reviews
“BEST experience of the entire holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Myself and my daughter booked this cooking experience from the reviews on here. It did not disappoint! From the moment we were collected from our hotel to the time we were dropped off, everything was well thought out and fun.

Michel, is a genius, he is witty, fun and professional, and has the added bonus of being French ; ) He also cured me of my poorly 'Morocco' stomach - a teaspoon of cumin - yuck -but boy did it do the trick!

This is an authentic Moroccan cooking experience, I learnt so much! Check out how they chop onions! The recipes are great and the whole process was educational and delicious! AND Yes, you sit down at the end of the day and get to devour your food with all of your classmates and Michel, who is a fabulous host. My only downfall was that I detest coriander and cumin, oh and cinnamon. Which are key ingredients in Moroccan cookery…

Do this course if you want to learn about traditional Moroccan dishes, prepared authentically, and with fun in mind. Brilliant.

Visited October 2013