My wife, 9-year old daughter and I used Sun Trails for a nine-day private tour of Morocco. Sun Trails was absolutely fabulous. Christian, the owner, arranged everything for us. We paid 30% before the trip began, and the remaining 70% after our pick-up in Morocco.
Oualid was our guide/driver for the trip. He was excellent. Careful driver, knowledgeable, figured out what we wanted to do, and then modified the schedule accordingly.
We have traveled all over the world, and we consider our Morocco trip one of our best vacations/experiences. A large part of that is because of Sun Trails. We cannot recommend Sun Trails more highly. Message me if you want more details.
Our itinerary is below with the places we stayed (all the places were superb).
22 March: pick up at the airport. Casablanca - Rabat. Dinner and overnight at Villa Mandarine.
23 March: Rabat - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes. Dinner and overnight at Riad Fes.
24 March: Fes- visit of the city. Dinner and overnight at Riad Fes.
25 March: Fes - Ifrane - Midelt - Erfoud - Erg Chebbi. Dinner and overnight at La Belle Etoile luxury camp.
26 March: Erg Chebbi - Rissani - Todra Gorges - Tinerir - Skoura. Dinner and overnight at Dar Ahlam.
27 March: Skoura - Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Marrakech. Overnight at Villa des Orangers.
28 March: Marrakech - visit of the city. Lunch at overnight at Villa des Orangers.
29 March: Marrakech - visit of the city. Transfer to Casablanca in the evening. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Le Doge.
30 March: drop off at the airport.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.