The hotel staff were excellent. We could not fault them. The rooms were beautiful and so was the food.
The staff were incredibly helpful in helping us to organise spas and trips out to the Mezourga desert. We would strongly recommend Moroccan Attractive Tours for their 3 day trip involving camel rides and also Quad bikes over the sand dunes when you are there. A perfect trip for teenage children and our driver Mustafa was fantastic, very informative and caring.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.