WOW, is all I can say, Riad De La Belle Epoque was truly an "oasis in the desert" From the moment we entered the Riad we were transformed into a very comfortable and truly traditional moroccan respite. The Piscine, decor, and then the rooms, all very nice, down to the final touch of fresh clean linens and rose petals on the bed!
It is a quick walk to adventure in the souks ( where we got lost, but I hear that is the thing to do...) and Jemma El Fna, where you get lost a whirlwind of sensory overload! Colours of the spices, lanterns and stunning pottery, not to mention the sound of the snake charmers enticing the King Cobras to rise. Most importantly was the amazing service! I cant thank Maria enough for going out if her way to return via post my suit jacket that I had left in the closet. Ta many times over!
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Budget Places and Expedia so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.