There are many reasons that this Riad is ranked so highly on Trip Advisor. The rooms are stunningly beautiful, the food is delicious, the amenities are outstanding and the staff are the most gracious people you will ever have the fortune to meet. The Riad de la Belle Epoque experience is all about details - from the perfectly-placed rose petals on the table of your romantic evening dinner on the terrace to the delicious mint tea and biscuits you are treated to upon arrival. Though this Riad is only a few blocks away from the insanity of the medina, it is like a whole other world. You are made not to feel like guests, but like it is your home.
The Riad uses luxurious linens and is very clean. The daily breakfasts were varied and delicious, the wifi was reliable, air conditioning was effective and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Remember that anything over and above room costs (meals, drinks etc) must be paid in Euros upon checking out. They explained this to us in advance but we were too wrapped up in our travels and forgot but thankfully had enough Euros on us when checking out.
The Road arranged transport from the airport to the Riad, and I am so glad we chose this option, as the streets can be confusing and overwhelming initially. Note that upon arrival, you are dropped off at a parking lot in close proximity to the Riad. If it is obvious that you are a tourist, many individuals will offer to take your bags for you, show you to the Riad, etc. Don't worry - it is very close and staff will help you with your bags.
Staff arranged a guide for us, who spent a half day showing us museums and guiding us through the mazes of souks. Highly recommend this option.
I can not recommend this Riad enough. Thank you so much to all staff of the Riad de la Belle Epoque for helping to make our honeymoon a memorable experience!
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Budget Places and Expedia so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.