What a find! As others have previously said it is an oasis of calm within the medina yet only 15mins to the main square. We stayed for 6 nights in April when the temperature was in the high 30’s low 40’s, and the Riad provided a cool place (in the plunge pool) and around it, to relax during the hottest part of the day. It would be unfair to single out any of the staff as they were all friendly and would go out of their way to help you. Breakfast was varied and sufficient, always asked if more was required. We ate here one evening and again the food was of a high standard. Our room was Anita Delgado and it was fabulous! Would strongly recommend to stay here, we would certainly return without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.