We couldn't have asked for a better riad than this. Such a beautiful and tranquil place located inside the Medina. Arriving late at night in Marrakesh I felt unwell and arriving here was a little piece of paradise. The rooms are tastefully decorated, spotless with lots of attention to detail. The breakfast service was excellent and the food delicious. All the staff without exception were friendly, efficient and nothing was too much trouble. I would not hesitate to book here again and I wish I'd had the pleasure to stay here for more nights. In terms of location, from the riad it took us approx. 10-15 minutes walk to the djemaa el fna.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.