Rahhal is a wonderful manager, Fatima is a wonderful cook, Abdul has a wonderful smile and we were absolutely delighted to come "home" each evening to the Riad, the staff and our charming room.
Rahhal in particular has a gift for anticipating a client/tourist's concerns, seeing things from our perspective and making life that much easier covering a whole array of
details. I guess he has great 'people skills' and they seemed exceptional - and were really appreciated.
My daughter and I would return to this riad next week if we could :-D but since we can't, we're telling our friends & family & potential customers what a terrific stay we had at the Riad La Belle Epoque.
Its location, the architecture, charm, decor, roof terrace, fireplace, food and the people are simply wonderful. Keep it up!
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.