I stayed here mid January with my husband on our first trip to Marrakech. I absolutely agree with the previous comments that staff here are wonderful, always going out of their way to assist you and make you feel right at home. Abdul on reception was particularly great, taking the time to provide us with an introduction to the city over a refreshing cup of tea on arrival.
The riad itself is beautifully decorated and always maintained to the highest standard. It is located an easy walk away from most places of interest in the medina. The first time you try to find it you may have some difficulty as it is down the 3rd lane-way after the car-park, but never fear there are always well meaning locals around keen to help you out (for a small sum of course).
I loved my time in Marrakech and the riad and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends and family.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Budget Places and Expedia so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.