I and my friend stayed at Riad de la Belle Epoque for a few days and it was worthwhile! The staff are very friendly and professional, especially Rahhal. He is very nice, friendly, good communicator and professional. The staff can give you good recommendations on what to do in Marrakech. The breakfast is perfect, the room is cozy and beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.