Me and my husband stayed here for an entire week and everything in the riad De La Belle Epoque was more than we could have dreamed of. The rooms were cleaned with care every day, the bed/linens/towels were all good quality (the rooms are all beautiful), the location is in a walking distance to for example the best spas, restaurants, souks, Jenaa el Fna and Jardin Majorelle, the breakfast was so delicious and the people working in the riad were so polite, nice and helpful (=
Take the airport transportation from the riad, and bring your earplugs if you find them necessary (in the medina you will hear the call for prayer at 5am).
All in all totally recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.