I loved staying at the Riad de la belle epoque. It had everything we needed, as well as what we just wanted. As model going to work i was very happy to find a place with good service, good people(international), well location and peaceful environment, and i dont even want to get started with the good food and confy beds:) i needed my energy and rest and i got everything here. Best cous cous and mint tea youl ever try plus its cookies! At my stay in the hotel i felt like at home, it is small and very quiet too. And since it can get very hot in marrakech it has a fresh pool in the middle of the Riad where you can freshen up and then continue your sun bath on the roof top.
I also loved how it was in the middle of the town of Marrakech it was easy to leave the hotel and get to know Marrakech more profoundly, and learn by experiencing the life in Marrakech. It was also very good for our pictures, everything turned out great.
Hopefully ill visit again !
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Budget Places so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.