It was an amazing place to spend 5 days in Marrakech. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful from start to finish. We were very well treated, almost like royalty. The plunge pool was perfect for the crazy Moroccan heat in the summer. The air-condition helped a lot too. The breakfasts differed from day to day, were traditional and well-prepared. LOTS of towels provided. There is almost one for everything you could think of. The room was nothing short of luxurious, possibly the best we've ever stayed in. Even the toiletries provided were of amazing quality - produced locally as well. They made staying in a chaotic albeit beautiful city effortless for us, arranging everything from our taxis to and from the airport, excursion to Ourika Valley, providing maps and directions for around the city etc. We couldn't have asked for any more. Thanks guys.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel
- Riad De La Belle Epoque Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reformed from a former traditional house, Belle Epoque has been decorated with antiquities.Each of the seven rooms has been decorated with Art Decó furniture and objects combined with the traditional Moroccan style. They are dedicated to feminine prominent figures of the Belle Epoque who evoke those happy years of transitory well-being.All of them have WIFI connection,cold and heat air conditioning and amenities for the bath.Our rooms are:Karen Blixen, La Bella Otero, Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari, Coco Chanel, Anita Delgado (Maharaní de Kapurthala) and Josephine Baker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad de la Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.