We are a group of 9 & stayed for a long weekend at the Kenzi Club. I liaised with Saadia from reservations re transfers & room requests. She was extremely helpful & sent an email confirmation for all of our requests. On arrival, our requests were all met & our transfers were very smooth indeed. At the hotel, we were cared for by Kaoutar who ensured that we were comfortable & that our rooms were ready. All of the staff were very helpful & friendly. This is mainly a French speaking hotel but everyone went out of their way to communicate with us. The Animation staff were fun & very welcoming. They translated their shows into English & made us feel very welcome. The shows are of a very good standard & participation is at your discretion. There is no pressure from them for you to participate, which is great. The food was great! An excellent variety of international & local fayre. There was plenty of choice & the vegetable tagines were especially good. Freshly grilled meats, a pasta station, pizza station, salad bar - everything you wanted was available. We were on an all inclusive basis & we weren't disappointed. Local wines & beer were always available & were of a nice quality. Cocktails were available from the bar & the pool bar was also available. The hotel was immaculate. Very clean rooms & the public areas were very well kept. The walkways were washed down daily & the gardens were beautifully manicured. There are good areas for games including beach volleyball, table tennis, Boules, football, archery & shooting. The 2 swimming pools are very large & also kept very clean. We visited at a quiet time of year at the end of November & would visit at this time again. Thank you to you all at Kenzi Club. We had a great visit & hope to return again soon.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.