There is nothing we can say to fault the Kenzi Club Agdal Medina hotel. The rooms were very nicely decorated, comfortable and cleaned everyday. The food was lovely with lots of choice. The Moroccan tagine is to die for. There is entertainment and activities from morning till night for those who want it. The best thing about our holiday was the Moroccan people. They always have a big smile and huge welcome. We've been to lots of places in the world but never one as friendly as Marrakech. Thank you to everyone who made our trip so special.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.