I just got back from a few wonderful days at Kenzi with a friend. I quick summary:
A spacious heated pool (and another massive pool but that was for summer as the water was freezing)
Lots of sunloungers and very comfortable beds
There is an indoor pool/spa you can pay £10 a day to use but as the weather was beautiful we didn't use it
Hotel staff and the animation team were extremely friendly from the moment we arrived to the moment we left.
The buffet was varied and good quality and wine is served by the bottle at dinner so there is plenty!
There is a schedule of activities with dancing, ping pong, water aerobics, cooking demonstration and in the evening there are dance shows in the bar and games if you want it but the animation team just leave you to relax if you're not interested
The only potential negatives for some people could be:
The resort is mainly French, the staff speak English but announcements are mostly in French and evening entertainment is aimed at a French audience
If you stayed more than a week you might get bored of the buffet as although there is a big choice it is mostly the same choice every day
as we have some meals in our excursions that we booked with an excellent man Rashid speaks good english his contact in the hotel s reception who can tell you about good restaurant ,place to see and trips ,atlas mountains (nice to see). great warning about taxi drivers who may say jemma elfna squarre is closed and take you to their friends shop(lol)
There is music playing by the pool and frequent announcements about activities which might not suit older people who really want to relax.
We were there off season in February and maybe the restaurant and bar could get too congested in peak season
I'll definitely be going back to Club Kenzi as it was absolutely perfect for what I was looking for.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.