Home from a week at the Kenzi club Agdal,nice large rooms cleaned every day. Food was very good and more than enough choice for everyone. Spendid pool but need some painting refreshment. But the animation team was JUST GREAT!they are very friendly and don't push you to participate all the time. They are just amazing, they dance, they make you laugh, they make you feel at home in their city.Spider, Jimmi, Ratatouille and i can go on have their on style but wow! (all the staff by the way, reception, doorman, restaurant, security, very helpfull and friendly) I saw a lot of negative comments on this tripadvisor concerning the reception to help English folks, well I can say I was very surprised to hear all the time goodday, goodmorning, can I help you, I even told them I spook French as I am from Belgium, so even though it is normal they speak French they do try to help you in English. As for me I can recommend this hotel and I intend to go back next year.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.