just got back from a 4 night night/5 day stay. its was defiantly the best hotel ive stayed at. The room was lovely, big bed that me and my 2 friends slept in with plenty of room. the food was ok but as i am fussy i just stuck to pizza and chips! the wine not so great but free so had to take advantage! the club bar was nice but when that closes and you go to the nightclub behind the snack bar you do have to pay. the pool nice but very cold at first. the staff very friendly, most speak very good english especially Rachid who was very helpful for all english his cotact is 002212 674 205 206 he helps for everything, . The staff in the spa dont really speak much english but then again you dont really talk to them.
Would go back to the hotel but for at least a week next time!
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.