My friend and I have just returned from a 4night stay with travel zoo.
Check in was easy and straight forward and we were able to get our room early.
I had already emailed ahead for a twin room in a quiet location and we had that ok.
Our room was clean and we had a little terrace at the front.
there is a hairdryer in the bathroom but did miss my powerfull one i had left at home.
There is a lack of powerpoints next to mirrors so my hair straightners didnt leave my suitcase!!
Our fridge was missing but we did get one after we asked twice.
The food is realy good,with lots of choice. Especialy the evenings they had different things each night which you dont often find with all inclusive hotels.
Our last night they had the most huge fresh tuna which they griddled. Very impressive!
The service in the restaraunt can be a bit hit an miss but they were very busy. We noticed we were more looked after after they got to know our faces. I did tip most times but it didnt realy make much difference to us.
There is only one bar open during the day for all drinks which is the pool bar. We found the bar staff very good and service quick.
Entertainment at night is aimed at families and to be honest our latest night was 10.30pm so I dont know what its like later.
The entertainment staff (jimi etc) are very enthusiastic and friendly and do all kinds of sports and excercise during the day. but they arent pushy which is nice.
The swimming pools are great with lots of seating and towels provided!
The grounds and the kept so well and the design of the hotel great.
The only down sides were the suprise tax they add on at checkout.
They should inform you off this when you check in!!!
The hotel mainly has french guests and we had lots of children there.
But we didnt have any problems with this and it was actualy nice there wasnt many english there.
We very much enjoyed our stay and marrakech is an amazing city!!
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.