Just returned from a lovely 3 day break with my husband and our 6 year old. We arrived about 10.30pm and were dealt with very quickly at reception. A golf buggy took us to our room but when we got there the single bed was not made up for our daughter. This was very quickly rectified by the guy that took us to our room making a call to reception. The beds were very comfy and the room was exactly as the photos show. Had air con for both heat & cool but we didn’t need to use as our room was warm enough. Rooms were cleaned daily. We overlooked the tennis courts and a view of the Atlas Mountains. All areas were kept very clean and tidy. The food was fantastic and very varied. Pancakes at breakfast were delicious!! Mint tea was lovely. Plenty of drinks available. We were able to get the same table every time but we did notice that people were struggling to find a table in the evenings if they left it till after 8pm. This would not be a problem later in the year as you could sit outside. We enjoyed a really nice meal in the Morrocaan restaurant. The weather was sunny/cloudy approx. 20 degrees while we were there and as previous reviews have said it was chilly until about 9.30am and then once it got dark the temperature dropped so you definitely need some warmer clothes. The heated pool was good and was covered every evening so was kept clean. The larger pool with the slides was too cold although some people did try out the slides. Loads of sunbeds available and they supply towels for the pool so no need to take your own. Entertainment was generally in French. Lots of activities during the day if this is your thing and entertainment every evening. We wouldn’t normally visit this but did take a look on our last night and had a laugh. Overall we had a great time and definitely a great place to go for a winter break.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pioneer in its category. This hotel-club provides a full range of activities together with the best contemporary design by architect Imaad Rahmouni. Modernism and discovery can be shared by families or friends, in one of the best leisure hotels in Morocco, located by the Atlas Mountains, in the middle of 10 hectares centenarian olive trees.Accommodation 9 riads 254 double or triple rooms (32 m²) and 60 suites (53 m²) – all with private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Kenzi Club Agdal Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.