Here I am sort of torn apart by 2 concerns of opposite direction:
the French family running Riad Qodwa is the most kind, service oriented & meeting every guests' need. Moreover the riad is quiet, set in beautiful surroundings family owned establishment;
but the owners have to fix some shortcomings:
- rearrange bathroom shower as it only provides a hair-thin water flow, warm water appearing in 10 minutes time from opening the robinet;
- provide Wi-Fi or other web access (it was indicated as available but it's NOT in reality)
- improve breakfasts;
- replace old TV sets size of postage stamp to normal sized ones;
- improve navigation on their web site & on the road leading to the riad since it's nearly impossible to find;
- improve doorbells so guests do not wait 15 min till owners hear the signal & open the gates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad has 4 suites of 55sqm with private room and of 6 rooms of 25sqm. All suites and rooms have air conditioning, TV and dressing room. 4 lounges, swimming pool, 500sqm of terrace and solarium. VIP area, shop presents Moroccan crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelWorld so you can book your Riad Qodwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.