“Huge portions!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Huge portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ate dinner on our last night in Marrakech, we were keen to find authentic food but in a modenr setting and this suited our needs perfectley. The food was incredible and the restaurant really impressive. Portion sizes were verging on the ridiculous, they must waste so much food! The Royal Couscous could easily have served 3 people, I've never felt so stuffed after a meal in my life! Very reasonable prices however the servcie was not good, the waitress barely attended to us at all and we spent all night filling up our own drinks and having to ask if we ever needed anything - a bit of a let down in such a nice place. Overall I would reccomend Al Fassia, the food is great but don't bother with starters or you'll have no chance with your main course!

Northern Ireland
“Great but had better in Marrakech”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very good food and excellent service but we ate in Pepe Nero the night before and I spent my whole time here wishing I was back there!

Detroit, Michigan
“A very good dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Once more we decided to choose this restaurant because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor and this time we were very satisfied. It is located in a new area of the city in front the Aguedal gardens and it has a nice atmosphere. The Moroccan food served is very good and the service of the waitress team, very efficient. Relatively expensive, but worth it.

New York City, New York
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had read many reviews of this restaurant, and booked a reservation for our last night in Marrakesh as a special treat. The ambience is nice, but the restaurant is outside the Medina. Although we had a driver and this was not a problem, I would not recommend making the trip there. The menu is traditional Morrocan, but I have tasted better kabobs,tagines and other dishes elsewhere in Morroco for less money. The service was o.k. but nothing special. All in all this restaurant was good but nothing really special. I would not Return or another meal there,

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Marrakech, Morocco
“One of the best Moroccan restaurants, if not the best, in Marrakesh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

In fact, one of the best Moroccan restaurants, if not the best, in Marrakesh. We are living in the Red City for 3 years and since the day we arrived we were looking for good restaurants and after trying many restaurants, almost 90% of them were bad. My husband and I joined a local friend for dinner at Al Fassia Agdal. After so many disappointments in Marrakech, our hopes were quite low. Finally here we found THE RESTAURANT! They serve Moroccan food and everything was EXCELLENT! The finest and tastier couscous ever!! Full of flavour and well presented. Good service by a charming team of ladies and pleasant setting. Not cheap, but It was such a relief to find a good restaurant in Marrakech.

• Visited July 2013