My husband and I have just returned from the hotel where we stayed for a week with our 4 year old. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The standard room was rather small for the bed to be put in for our son so the lovely manager Amin upgraded us. Amin, thank you! The swimming pool was great and there were plenty of sun loungers and towels. However I can imagine it gets busy at peak season and a kids pool would have been a bonus. There is no night entertainment but it suited us fine as we were in bed by 10pm! The food was good but not excellent. We were half board but after a week, it got rather monotonous. Far better to eat out. Breakfast was fantastic and there was plenty of choice. The pizza was from the cafe near the pool was cheap and very yummy. Moroccon food wasnt as tasty as the one in Djema el fana. The shuttle bus was a godsend as our son wanted to go to Djema el fana everyday. Taxis are cheap. We paid 40 durhams for the square and 100 dur for the airport. The spa was beautiful and reasonably priced. Highly recommended. All in all we had a good time and will recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15-minute walk from the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-fi. It features several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine, including an Art Deco restaurant and one with terrace dining. Each room at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa is air-conditioned and has a patio or balcony with a view of the surrounding area. All rooms are en suite and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can choose between the Traviata restaurant, with Italian music and specialties served on the terrace with a pool view; Sidibibi restaurant, serving Moroccan specialties; the contemporary-style the Art Deco-styled L'international, both serving international specialties. After a work-out on the cardio machines in the fitness centre, guests can relax with a body treatment at the SPA The Jamaa El Fna Square is a 10-minute drive from this hotel with our FRRE daily shuttle bus, and the El Badi Palace is a 7-minute drive. The hotel is 7 km from the Royal Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Marrakech Menara Airport with shutle buss on request at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel And Spa