When we arrived at reception we were VERY impressed. The reception was funky and slick, I loved the modern feel to it. We got to our rooms and again we were impressed, a spacious room with a high celining. Everything was was very clean. The walls were a bit dirty and some of the walls cracked but to me thats nothing! Although my mum was fussing saying it wasnt quite up to scratch considering it was a 5*
On a first night, we went to the Moroccan restuarant. We found out the Japanese was not open neither was the nightclub :(. Im afraid I wasnt impressed with the food on this night. We had chips with a mixed grill. Chips were very salty and its like they had just slabbed different bits of meat onto a plate. No real taste. Im glad to say breakfast was lovely with fresh omlettes being cooked in front of you. In terms of hot food, there wasnt that much choice but you did have the lovely pastry/cake section along woith cold meats and cereals. Yes - as said in the other reviews there are birds flying about but it didnt bother me so much. As long as they were not coming near my food!
The evenings were a bit souless as mentioned in another review. There really wasnt much to do. It would have been great if there was some sort of entertainment. Its ashame because the grounds are so nice. I advise to go to Jet hotel across the road which has a live singer most nights along with entertainment.
The hotel is about 10 mins from airport if that. Make sure you are not charged more than 100 Dirhams (£9) to get you to hotel. They will try and rip you off! Me and my mum use to walk to the medina on most days which took about 45 mins but we wanted to work off all the cakes we had for breakfast! There is also the opiton of a free shuttle bus but I can imagine it will be over subscribed during the busier months. For us it was fine and often used it when we were coming back from town. Taxi to medina is about 50 dirham so not too bad.
All in all a lovely stay and a lovely hotel!! It could just do with some sort of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15-minute walk from the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-fi. It features several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine, including an Art Deco restaurant and one with terrace dining. Each room at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa is air-conditioned and has a patio or balcony with a view of the surrounding area. All rooms are en suite and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can choose between the Traviata restaurant, with Italian music and specialties served on the terrace with a pool view; Sidibibi restaurant, serving Moroccan specialties; the contemporary-style the Art Deco-styled L'international, both serving international specialties. After a work-out on the cardio machines in the fitness centre, guests can relax with a body treatment at the SPA The Jamaa El Fna Square is a 10-minute drive from this hotel with our FRRE daily shuttle bus, and the El Badi Palace is a 7-minute drive. The hotel is 7 km from the Royal Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Marrakech Menara Airport with shutle buss on request at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel And Spa
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel Marrakech