Myself & friend have just returned from a 1 week stay at this hotel. On the positive side I found the male staff very friendly and helpful (some of the female staff are quite unfriendly and made us feel as though we were being a nuisance asking questions about the area). The hotel operates a shuttle bus service to/from the main square, it runs several times per day, last one 6pm.Taxis are cheap, around 50 Dirhams for the return journey back. Hotel is fairly clean but not up to the standard of other 5* hotels I have stayed in. Pool area is OK with plenty of loungers/free towels and pleasant background music. There is also pool bar serving drinks/snacks.There is a Carrefore about 5 mins walk away, we stocked up on wine etc which was very reasonable. There is a fridge in the room so we always had chilled wine/fruit juice to drink.
On the downside the hotel is soul less, there is absolutely nothing to do in the evening, except sit in the bar or watch TV in the lounge. Most guests seem to go into town or to other hotels for entertainment. The hotel across the road has a singer most evenings. Our biggest concern was the quality of the food which is definately NOT 5*, more like 2/3*. In the evening there is a choice of 2 restaurants - Morocan or Italian. When we tried the Italian, it seemed that several items were not available and the dish I chose was very mediocre, The menu appears to be reduced in the evening, being half board I found this quite annoying. I have eaten better Italian food at Pizza Hut. The Morocan restaurant is slightly better but lacks any atmosphere, food was also below 5* standard. The breakfast buffet is fine although nothing changed during our stay,there is a cooking station where omlettes etc are cooked to order which we used this quite often. Unfortunately there are birds flying around the restaurant and pecking at the bread/cakes on display. I also saw a kitten several days running around the restaurant eating dropped food from the floor. It may be allowed in there to frighten the birds away, it did not seem to be working.
I think this hotel would be fine if you managed to find a cheap last minute 3/4 day break, but if this is your main holiday, are expecting 5* standards and you have paid full price you may be disappointed as we were. It is barely 2 years old and in our opinion definately does not warrant a 5* rating.
Marrakech is a different world, full of amazing sights, sounds, smells, an experience I will never forget. Prepare to be shocked if you are an animal lover as I witnessed distressing sights of animal cruelty and neglect on a daily basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15-minute walk from the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-fi. It features several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine, including an Art Deco restaurant and one with terrace dining. Each room at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa is air-conditioned and has a patio or balcony with a view of the surrounding area. All rooms are en suite and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can choose between the Traviata restaurant, with Italian music and specialties served on the terrace with a pool view; Sidibibi restaurant, serving Moroccan specialties; the contemporary-style the Art Deco-styled L'international, both serving international specialties. After a work-out on the cardio machines in the fitness centre, guests can relax with a body treatment at the SPA The Jamaa El Fna Square is a 10-minute drive from this hotel with our FRRE daily shuttle bus, and the El Badi Palace is a 7-minute drive. The hotel is 7 km from the Royal Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Marrakech Menara Airport with shutle buss on request at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel And Spa