Just returned from a four-night break at this fabulous hotel - booked as a deal on Groupon. Beautiful hotel, gorgeous breakfast, fabulous maid service, lovely room - the Safe is free and easy to use, the plugs take English or European plugs. Had a small problem with the hot water, which was attended to and rectified immediately by a friendly and polite technician. The staff throughout the whole of the place were wonderful and couldn't be more helpful. The food was outstanding. Enjoyed our Hammam (which is a posh shared shower) located in the spa. There is a shopping precinct a few minutes walk away with a huge Carrefour supermarket (The off license is located at one end of it and called the Cave). The free shuttle service into Marrakesh was good Marrakesh is an amazing place which totally assaulted the senses! The mix of trepidation, the unknown, the noise, the smells, the variety of humanity, the unimaginable array of wares from the stalls in and around the souks was, at first, completely overwhelming, but rapidly became a highlight of the holiday and great fun. A real roller-coaster of emotions! Was told by one couple who had a horse and carriage ride that they were taken to a place selling 'spices' and felt compelled to buy before the driver would collect them, so perhaps would avoid those! We came away with wonderful memories of a lovely break and friendly, warm people. Would strongly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 15-minute walk from the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-fi. It features several restaurants serving a variety of cuisine, including an Art Deco restaurant and one with terrace dining. Each room at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa is air-conditioned and has a patio or balcony with a view of the surrounding area. All rooms are en suite and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can choose between the Traviata restaurant, with Italian music and specialties served on the terrace with a pool view; Sidibibi restaurant, serving Moroccan specialties; the contemporary-style the Art Deco-styled L'international, both serving international specialties. After a work-out on the cardio machines in the fitness centre, guests can relax with a body treatment at the SPA The Jamaa El Fna Square is a 10-minute drive from this hotel with our FRRE daily shuttle bus, and the El Badi Palace is a 7-minute drive. The hotel is 7 km from the Royal Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Marrakech Menara Airport with shutle buss on request at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Adam Park Marrakech Hotel And Spa