“Heaven on Earth!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 1,080 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Heaven on Earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I just returned from a week at Peacock Pavilions ... truly one of the most tranquil places on earth. I like to think of it as my private oasis in the desert ... from an abundance of roses to beautiful-beyond-words rooms, a gorgeous pool area, and stunning views of the Atlas Mountains ... a perfect place to escape the rest of the world. The staff was attentive and always pleasant, and the food was delicious and beautifully presented. If you are traveling to Marrakesh, please give Peacock Pavilions serious consideration ... you will not regret it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I spent a week at Peacock Pavilions in May 2013 and, oh, what a treat it is! If you're considering traveling to Morocco I highly encourage you to experience the pampering and attention to detail at Peacock Pavilions. The staff, the amenities, the facilities, the food, the ambiance .... all top notch and unsurpassed. The energy associated with Peacock Pavilions is incredible; the whole vibe is relaxing yet fun. I encourage you to indulge and embrace Morocco through your stay at Peacock Pavilions! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'm lucky enough to be able to visit Peacock Pavilions a few times each year as I lead the EAT.PRAY.MOVE Yoga Holiday Retreats there - but I must say that it's one of the most amazing locations and hotels. Each time I return there are even more new details for guests to enjoy - from additional gardens, fountains, new foods, etc. I'm always looking forward to another visit and know that all me retreat guests are in for a wonderful time! Can't wait to be back!

Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was blessed to be able to stay at Peacock Pavilions for a yoga retreat this past month. The property, accommodations, hospitality and food were beyond impeccable and incredible! I loved my experience every moment! it was the perfect balance of everything I would desire on a trip. I thoroughly savored each delicious meal we were served and have a photo book full of inspiration to reminiscence about what a magical week I experienced!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I also stayed here as part of a yoga retreat and just to echo all of these other comments...this place is incredible. Idyllic surroundings, gorgeous property, gracious hosts, super delicious food...everything was above and beyond expectations.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been obsessed with Morocco for many years, and I was finally able to satiate my obsession last week. I attended a yoga retreat at Peacock Pavilions and walked into a whimsical world of African artifacts, cool contemporary Moroccan design and warm and friendly hoteliers who are happy to share their love of Moroccan food, culture and decor with their guests. Peacock Pavilions was the perfect respite from the bustling medina, and while I loved being out in the souks, shopping and haggling over beaded tote bags, earrings and rugs, I was equally happy to return to the tranquility of Peacock Pavilions for an evening cocktail by the fire or to sit by the pool. It's taken me many years to figure out what works best for me on vacation, and this trip finally delivered: it's the chance to be in a city, experience the culture, shop, taste the local cuisine, and then return to a beautiful hotel to take it all in.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place completely blew me away. So much thought goes into every detail and the owners and staff are all fantastic. On the first day, I already felt completely at home and only wish my stay there had been longer! I was there for a yoga retreat and everything from meals to transportation to guides was planned out seamlessly. The meals were absolutely wonderful and a great fusion of cuisines. Bonus: adorable cats that I wanted to smuggle back home with me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Peacock Pavilions? Share your experiences!