“Moroccan Dreaming...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 1,058 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, United States
“Moroccan Dreaming...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was blessed to be able to stay at Peacock Pavilions for a yoga retreat this past month. The property, accommodations, hospitality and food were beyond impeccable and incredible! I loved my experience every moment! it was the perfect balance of everything I would desire on a trip. I thoroughly savored each delicious meal we were served and have a photo book full of inspiration to reminiscence about what a magical week I experienced!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I also stayed here as part of a yoga retreat and just to echo all of these other comments...this place is incredible. Idyllic surroundings, gorgeous property, gracious hosts, super delicious food...everything was above and beyond expectations.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been obsessed with Morocco for many years, and I was finally able to satiate my obsession last week. I attended a yoga retreat at Peacock Pavilions and walked into a whimsical world of African artifacts, cool contemporary Moroccan design and warm and friendly hoteliers who are happy to share their love of Moroccan food, culture and decor with their guests. Peacock Pavilions was the perfect respite from the bustling medina, and while I loved being out in the souks, shopping and haggling over beaded tote bags, earrings and rugs, I was equally happy to return to the tranquility of Peacock Pavilions for an evening cocktail by the fire or to sit by the pool. It's taken me many years to figure out what works best for me on vacation, and this trip finally delivered: it's the chance to be in a city, experience the culture, shop, taste the local cuisine, and then return to a beautiful hotel to take it all in.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place completely blew me away. So much thought goes into every detail and the owners and staff are all fantastic. On the first day, I already felt completely at home and only wish my stay there had been longer! I was there for a yoga retreat and everything from meals to transportation to guides was planned out seamlessly. The meals were absolutely wonderful and a great fusion of cuisines. Bonus: adorable cats that I wanted to smuggle back home with me.

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just returned from a yoga retreat held at Peacock Pavilions. It was one of my best travel experiences ever. The environment is both beautiful and completely relaxing. I thoroughly enjoyed Maryam's tour and the wine tasting led by Chris. Michelle did an excellent job of organizing our outings and attending to every need. Everyone on staff was so friendly and welcoming. I can't wait to return!

Skaneateles, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

i've been waiting years to visit Peacock Pavilions - it was worth the wait.. and did not disappoint!
we stayed 3 nites. we worked w Michelle to help plan/arrange our day excursions and experiences. we were gone all day, each day..my only regret is that we had more time to spend on the beautiful grounds to explore and lounge by the pool. It is about a 20min car ride from the bustling main areas of Marrakech -a welcome end to busy days of exploring and adventure. breakfast was amazing each day. we had dinner arranged for our first evening -one of the best tangines we tasted in Morocco! pre-trip planning and communication was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at Peacock Pavilions and I already feel like I'm part of the PP family. With each stay we are greeted with kindness and care that goes beyond your normal hotel type stay.
The food was once again the best we ate the whole time we were in Morocco and breakfast at PP may have been the favourite part of my days!
The property itself is like a museum- every wall showcases masterpieces of African culture and yet every room feels cosy, inviting and friendly. Maryam, Chris and their family are wonderfully warm and enchanting hosts, while Michelle and the PP staff go out of their way to make your stay run smoothly. I had such appreciation for the time and care that was put into our stay. We were made to feel so welcome and no request was a trouble.
Thank you PP, I hope I can return again and again!
p.s. The outdoor cinema is divine!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Peacock Pavilions? Share your experiences!