“A perfect retreat space” 5 of 5 stars

Peacock Pavilions
Kilometer 13, Route de Ourzazate, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #35 of 1,135 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“A perfect retreat space”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place completely blew me away. So much thought goes into every detail and the owners and staff are all fantastic. On the first day, I already felt completely at home and only wish my stay there had been longer! I was there for a yoga retreat and everything from meals to transportation to guides was planned out seamlessly. The meals were absolutely wonderful and a great fusion of cuisines. Bonus: adorable cats that I wanted to smuggle back home with me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just returned from a yoga retreat held at Peacock Pavilions. It was one of my best travel experiences ever. The environment is both beautiful and completely relaxing. I thoroughly enjoyed Maryam's tour and the wine tasting led by Chris. Michelle did an excellent job of organizing our outings and attending to every need. Everyone on staff was so friendly and welcoming. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Skaneateles, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

i've been waiting years to visit Peacock Pavilions - it was worth the wait.. and did not disappoint!
we stayed 3 nites. we worked w Michelle to help plan/arrange our day excursions and experiences. we were gone all day, each day..my only regret is that we had more time to spend on the beautiful grounds to explore and lounge by the pool. It is about a 20min car ride from the bustling main areas of Marrakech -a welcome end to busy days of exploring and adventure. breakfast was amazing each day. we had dinner arranged for our first evening -one of the best tangines we tasted in Morocco! pre-trip planning and communication was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at Peacock Pavilions and I already feel like I'm part of the PP family. With each stay we are greeted with kindness and care that goes beyond your normal hotel type stay.
The food was once again the best we ate the whole time we were in Morocco and breakfast at PP may have been the favourite part of my days!
The property itself is like a museum- every wall showcases masterpieces of African culture and yet every room feels cosy, inviting and friendly. Maryam, Chris and their family are wonderfully warm and enchanting hosts, while Michelle and the PP staff go out of their way to make your stay run smoothly. I had such appreciation for the time and care that was put into our stay. We were made to feel so welcome and no request was a trouble.
Thank you PP, I hope I can return again and again!
p.s. The outdoor cinema is divine!

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Peacock Pavilions is one or my favourite places in Morocco. It's an escapist rural haven where you can relax among the olive groves and by the pool, but still be within easy access of Marrakech. The design of the guest pavilions is unique and wonderful and Maryam and Chris are charming and insightful hosts. I can't recommend Peacock more highly. For families especially this offers a wonderful introduction to Morocco.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at Peacock Pavilions was nothing short of magical. Each day was full of surprises, from the most delicious cocktails made with ingredients form the garden to hot water bottles in our bed.

You could spend your entire time there looking at and admiring all of the art and cultural artifacts that Maryam has collected form around the world. I can not stop thinking about it!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the amazing decor to the impeccable service, no detail is overlooked at Peacock Pavilions. This really is a special place and I highly recommend it. Thank you Maryam, Chris and Michelle for a fabulous stay...can't wait to return!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Peacock Pavilions? Share your experiences!