“Magic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 1,041 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at Peacock Pavilions and I already feel like I'm part of the PP family. With each stay we are greeted with kindness and care that goes beyond your normal hotel type stay.
The food was once again the best we ate the whole time we were in Morocco and breakfast at PP may have been the favourite part of my days!
The property itself is like a museum- every wall showcases masterpieces of African culture and yet every room feels cosy, inviting and friendly. Maryam, Chris and their family are wonderfully warm and enchanting hosts, while Michelle and the PP staff go out of their way to make your stay run smoothly. I had such appreciation for the time and care that was put into our stay. We were made to feel so welcome and no request was a trouble.
Thank you PP, I hope I can return again and again!
p.s. The outdoor cinema is divine!

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Peacock Pavilions is one or my favourite places in Morocco. It's an escapist rural haven where you can relax among the olive groves and by the pool, but still be within easy access of Marrakech. The design of the guest pavilions is unique and wonderful and Maryam and Chris are charming and insightful hosts. I can't recommend Peacock more highly. For families especially this offers a wonderful introduction to Morocco.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at Peacock Pavilions was nothing short of magical. Each day was full of surprises, from the most delicious cocktails made with ingredients form the garden to hot water bottles in our bed.

You could spend your entire time there looking at and admiring all of the art and cultural artifacts that Maryam has collected form around the world. I can not stop thinking about it!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the amazing decor to the impeccable service, no detail is overlooked at Peacock Pavilions. This really is a special place and I highly recommend it. Thank you Maryam, Chris and Michelle for a fabulous stay...can't wait to return!

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

In February I returned to Peacock Pavilions for the second time. And it was just as wonderful as the first. An oasis pulsing with magic, the owners and property manager see to your every need with a smile and utter grace. The food remains to be the best I've experienced in Morocco and the hot water bottles delivered to our room in the evening was a little luxury that I now feel I can't live without in the cold months of winter. Thank you to Maryam, Chris and Michelle for an incredible week!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The peacock pavillions are beautiful. You are taken care of perfectly by the welcoming owners as well as the highly professional staff. The food is balanced, freshly prepared and made with love. I am a total food geek and I am rarely really happy about my food when I travel. As in the surroundings there is attention to detail in everything. The rooms are all decorated individually and every object has a story that the owner is happy to share with you. The bathrooms are equally functional and beautiful. It was too cold to use the pool during our stay in february. It is perfectly located between the olive trees of the property. Since it was cold the fireplace was lit and we had hot water bottles waiting in our beds in the evening. I finish by mentioning a fantastic outdoor cinema. My only minus and this is purely personal was my bad conscience of sleeping in such a protected and cosy place after seeing a lot of poverty outside of it. But then again the luxury was totally appreciated...I HIGHLY recommend this place!!

sydney australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at the end of two weeks travelling in Turkey. We had 6 unforgettable nights here...It is just beyond decryption. It was the perfect place to stay after the craziness of the days wandering in the medina and souks...you forgot where you were. It just felt like paradise - and one you felt at home in.
Maryam's decorating is so beautiful...it is just one of thos places you want to sit and look at everything around you. Her eye for detail is amazing. It has inspired me and energized me and makes me want to have a bit of Moroccan Style in Sydney.
Chris her husband was so helpful and kind, and their kids are so adorable. Michelle was so attentive to every detail of our days there...with private vans, to tours in the Berbere Villages (a must)
We stayed in the Medina Pavillion but also saw the Atlas Pavillion - both are just too pretty for words.
Since we were there in January we saw the Atlas Mountains snow covered...could see from the house - just breathtaking.
There is really too much to write. I kinda dont want to share this one because it is so magical....I could write forever about the lovely tent we got to eat our beautiful dinners in - THE best cooking!!! and every night a gorgeous table setting, the cocktails in the main house, the afternoon teas, the sweetest kittens running amuck, yummy brekkies, the comfiest beds...and all the attention to detail from all of the staff.....
Makes me sad that its so far away....because I wish we could go back!

Room Tip: Every pavillion has the most divine rooms you have ever seen.