“Stunning experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 1,080 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Mission Woods, Kansas
“Stunning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here as part of a yoga retreat, and it far exceeded my expectations. The experience was like staying with good friends. Maryam and Chris were spectacular, gracious hosts and very engaging. The staff, especially Michelle, was focused on making our stay a glorious experience. Thank you to you all for a wonderful vacation!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Provo, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Peacock Pavilions is completely unique to any other place I've stayed while on vacation. The décor is as fascinating as a visit to the museum but somehow manages to also accomplish a feeling of comfort and relaxation. The food at Peacock Pavilions was better than any I had throughout my whole trip. I felt very safe during my stay and the property is so beautiful and private. The staff was extremely friendly, informative and reliable. I hosted a creative retreat here with a group of 12 people and everyone absolutely loved it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I really loved my stay at Peacock Pavilions - it is a gorgeous oasis just outside the city! I would not hesitate to go back and stay here, it's peaceful, gorgeous, and food is absolutely amazing. It's not very often that a hotel feels more like home than your actual home, but Maryam and Chris have managed to create just that! There is wi-fi access at the pool and you have access to every amenity you need during your trip. The staff is fantastic and always ready to help with whatever you need. The entire place is eye candy for the decorator's soul, and there is so much to learn about the surrounding local culture. I cannot recommend this place highly enough!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong!
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Absolutely exceeded my expectations. The food prepared at Peacock Pavilions was the best we had the entire trip. The staff was very nice and helpful. The decor of the entire venue is magical. Every detail of our trip was attended to with care.

Room Tip: Every room is a delight.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The wide eyed wonder of the amazing place... It is hard to call Peacock Pavilions a hotel because the owners and staff make their guests feel right at home, almost like you are their new BFF!!! The attention to detail is amazing; the decor, a cultural infusion of gems from all over the globe, sumptuous organic meals, with the bread baked daily by local bakers, and a "spa" pool and work out facility for those who can't totally abandon their routines. I normally travel with my own assortment of posh toiletries, but here I couldn't wait to shower every morning so I could bathe myself in their orange blossom body wash/shampoo. Luckily, I found a pale imitation at the airport on my way home! It is difficult to describe how your senses are awakened here--a mix of Lawrence of Arabia meets Architectural Digest, meets Saveur Magazine. There is something very magical about this place, perhaps it is because it is situated on an of olive grove. No doubt in my mind, I will be back very soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Honestly, I can hardly find words to express how much I loved my time at Peacock Pavilions. This romantic oasis of impeccable design, delicious food, and gracious hospitality was the perfect place to celebrate my 40th birthday with dear friends and colleagues! I had high expectations for this quaint hotel, and it exceeded them all. I'm so grateful for Maryam and her staff that worked so hard to make sure my group had the most magical experience possible. I highly recommend watching Casablanca in the outdoor theater under the stars after a cocktail party by the pool. I think anyone who stays here will keep dreaming of when they can return again. I know I am.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is my fourth time staying at Peacock Pavilions and it's always a pleasure each time I get to visit! It always feels like you're part family, part king/queen when you stay here - from the warmth of the hospitality to the smallest detail taken care of for you. This September's stay with the group from EAT.PRAY.MOVE Yoga Retreats was such an enjoyable time - from hours just lounging by the pool being served Moroccan mint tea and fresh cookies - to amazing dinners in the magical dining tent. Yoga in the mornings and evenings looking at the sunrise/set in the olive grove was always such a nice experience. Plus, the staff is beyond helpful in making sure needs are met, plans are running smoothly, and guests are always smiling! I can't wait to go back (which I'm already planning to 3 times in 2013!)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Peacock Pavilions? Share your experiences!