“...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of KiFKiF

KiFKiF
8 Derb Laksour, Bab Laksour | Bab Laksour, Rue Fatima Zohra, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
+212 661-221305
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 70 Shopping in Marrakech
Type: Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Jewerly, handbags, fashion accessories, textile, decoration...Everything is handmade in Morocco, designed by Stephanie the owner of the shop. Handcraft & design items.
“...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

During my last visit to Marrakesh, I went to the store kifkif in Medina. I love to shop because it represents everything I love: the true Moroccan crafts, creativity, kindness and in addition it helps women, children and people in need by donating a portion of its sales business to local charities. The saleswoman tells me when another shop that just opened outside the Medina. I jump into a "petit taxi" which drops me to the store in the district of Sidi Ghanem approximately 10 minutes from downtown. I reflected on the spirit of kifkif in sharing, kindness and creativity and more, oh surprise, objects for years 50's-60's-70's and I love ... This mix is truly delicious unlikely ... Go there Current ...