“...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of KiFKiF

KiFKiF
8 Derb Laksour, Bab Laksour | Bab Laksour, Rue Fatima Zohra, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
+212 661-082041
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 89 Shopping in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Sustaining the moroccan tradition of craftmanship has been the core purpose of Kif Kif since the beginning. Designed by women well aware of trends, our fashion accessories are handmade in the moroccan tradition. Any time, you choose a Kif Kif brand gift for someone or for yourself, you buy a product HandMade In Morocco. This year 2015, we celebrate our 10th anniversary. So keep in touch by following us on all social media and you might see some new development happening.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

During my last visit to Marrakesh, I went to the store kifkif in Medina. I love to shop because it represents everything I love: the true Moroccan crafts, creativity, kindness and in addition it helps women, children and people in need by donating a portion of its sales business to local charities. The saleswoman tells me when another shop that just opened outside the Medina. I jump into a "petit taxi" which drops me to the store in the district of Sidi Ghanem approximately 10 minutes from downtown. I reflected on the spirit of kifkif in sharing, kindness and creativity and more, oh surprise, objects for years 50's-60's-70's and I love ... This mix is truly delicious unlikely ... Go there Current ...