“Simply OUTSTANDING!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 467 Hotels in Marrakech
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Simply OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed here for a week in January 2015. We knew we wanted to go to Morocco but hadn't yet decided where. I searched on TripAdvisor and Riad Kheirredine came up due to the high ratings it had received. It lived up to every single expectation.The Riad is gorgeous, the location is perfect, the staff set a new standard of service that I doubt will ever be matched anywhere else. You MUST stay here. Plan a trip to Morocco just so that you can stay here. I cannot recommend it enough. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

At the risk of sounding redundant, Riad Kheirredine is an incredible experience. I was met at the airport, escorted through the cobbled streets of the medina to a door down a small alley which opened into such fabulousness! The property is as it appears on their website, no surprises there. It was clean, well kept and the staff were so friendly, helpful and accommodating. One night coming in from dinner in the new city, we were met by a staff member with umbrellas for me and my friends. We're still puzzled as to how they knew we were on our way because we hadn't called them! That level of attention is rare in the hospitality industry and helped make the visit to Marrakech all the more memorable. Thanks to the whole team!

Room Tip: If you like an afternoon nap, Poivre has a cushy daybed.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did not really know what to expect but this was a fantastic place to stay. My expectations were exceeded everyday by the level of service that was provided . The staff are like mind readers there is nothing that they did not think us
This is the only place to stay in Marrakech
Thank you to all the staff You are the best Helena and team u made it unforgettable

• Stayed January 2015
Cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It's all been said before on TA but I'd like to add a couple of things:

1: There was no slippers in the room. When we asked, the response implied that this is not a standard requirement, no they did not have any slippers. My wife likes a nice slipper, either at home or when in a hotel, but fair enough, I guess she'll get used to cold feet on the cold floor in the room; Marrakech was unseasonably cool when we were there. No biggie. Then there was a knock on the door and there was one of the team with not one, but three pairs of what looked like brand new Morrocan style leather slippers. Wow, you can't really beat that for service can you?

2. I mentioned that we were celebrating out 10th wedding anniversary. We were given not just a bottle of fizz or some roses but BOTH a bouquet of two dozen red roses and a bottle of Prosecco.

I love this place. Thank you so much Elenna/Helena (apologies, my memory for names and the spelling of them is appalling) and the team for all your wonderful hospitality, you were simply amazing. See you at Easter, even if only for a flying visit!

Belcamp, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family saved Marrakech (the red city) for our last destination. In Casa we were in hotel and in Fes was were in a hotel but we could not leave Morocco without experiencing a cozy, beautiful Riad. The Riad Kheirredine was a great choice for us. The design and atmosphere is so beautiful and sophisticated. The staff really tried to make our stay nearly perfect. WE want to thank everyone from Shookie to Elena to Valentina to chef and all the other staff we can't name. Since I booked late in November, we had to be straddled between 2 rooms during our 3 night stay and the move was done by the staff in our absence. There were so many times that the staff went out of their way to offer little bits and bites throughout our visit. Thre was always someone to walk us back to Sidi Ben Slimane when we needed to go out in the evening. One night we thought we would eat in the Riad and were told we could have sandwiches made. As we are on vacation we decided to go out and fight for a dinner table without reservations. IT wasn't easy but we got dinner outside. I would also like to mention how the Riad and staff came to our rescue on December 31st. Unbeknownst to me, Isango! from the UK canceled our Fantasia tickets for December 31st. I had booked this show for my 'special needs' daughter and just knew she will love to watch this show at the end of our Christmas holiday. Well, Isango! emailed me on December 24, 2014 to inform me that the tickets for December 31st. would not be honored. Since I have a tradition/custom to stay unplugged on my vacations, I never received that email because our flight to Morocco was 5:30am on December 24th so we were in the airport when Isango decided to inform me about the cancelation of the show to Chez ali's Fantasia show. I only called Isango because an earlier email said they would pick us at the Riad then another print out said we should all meet in front of the Club Med so when I called to see which place to meet they informed me that the voucher would not be accepted to Fantasia. We were totally devastated because our holiday was coming to an end on January 1, 2015 at midnight. Our last night in town was actually the 31st so we would not be able to reschedule for the Fantasia show later in the month because we were leaving. The Riad, led by Valentina decided to accept our last minute reservations to stay inside the hostel that evening and bring in the new year with guests and staff. As this would put pressure on the Chef, he did his best. I will not go into the entire meal but it was a kind enough gesture for the staff there to set up an extra table for the evening to make the evening memorable for my family. I am truly grateful to the staff for their care. The Riad is very beautiful and extremely clean. The rustic looking walls/paint in the bathrooms are not actually my cup of tea but I feel that color and aesthetic adds to the look of their Riad. All though this was the worse New year's even from the Isango! port of view, the comfort, beauty and staff of the Riad did their best to help us forget about the Fantasia show that didn't happen on our final night. All in all I have never stayed in a Riad before so I have nothing to compare this Riad too but I'm sure it is the best in town. I would highly recommend it. The only issues I have is that the suggested 1/2 guide was not interested in the assignment and maybe because we were 1 hour late getting back to the Riad and we were not aware until our last morning that the kitchen does make a full breakfast of meats and cheeses. The first morning we were served a lot of sweets, cakes, danishes, pastries etc. The 2nd morning we had an appoint at 11am so we missed breakfast due to sleeping in late and by the final day with them, the waiter decides to tell us that there are eggs, luncheon meats, cheese etc. We would have hoped to learn that important information on the first day. Also, if you are a mattress lover like I am, the beds are hard. I would have liked softer beds that you just fall into but all in all, we enjoyed our stay and if we go back to Morocco we will stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the Riad for three nights at the beginning of a 10-day vacation and loved it. A quiet oasis in Marrakech with delicious food and stylish rooms that were authentically decorated in Berber style. A huge call out to Valentina who was so lovely, warm and hospitable and her team who arranged a tour of the medina, taxi pickup at the airport and a cooking class at La Maison Arabe. The rooftop patio is wonderful, and we also enjoyed the hamman spa and massage. It's also an easy walk to the Souk and the main square. Compared to 6+ other riads we visited, this one is a gem. We would definitely stay again! Thank you Valentina for making our stay so special!

Room Tip: Ask to be near the rooftop patio. Lovely sunrises and sunsets.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Bradford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Riad has elements of ancient and modern set just north of the souks and square, a short walk (15 mins) from the great magic that the medina in Marrakech has to offer. Set in the heart of a series of turns near the local simple shops, the Riad offers excellent service, friendliness and a desire to please the guests. The rooms are beautiful, daily breakfast a real treat on the sun soaked terrace and the hammam experience a pleasant one. Local wine also available and excellent. High end pricing for morocco accommodation but luxury feel. A couple of points to note in what otherwise is responsive service, breakfast order on our last day, cutlery and contents missing, wrong eggs, etc and offered a massage but not informed about the extra 80 euro charge that this would bring until check out, where we were merely referred to the booking conditions.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad Kheirredine? Share your experiences!