“Amazing Riad” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 460 hotels in Marrakech
Managua, Managua, Nicaragua
“Amazing Riad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stay in this Riad about 5 days and all I got to say it's that it’s a great experience. The service is incredible. All the workers are exceptional and extremely friendly. They helped out my girlfriend and I in everything possible from reserving tours, having food delivered and even changing Euros into Dirham’s. I have nothing but great compliments for this Riad. It was a amazing experience going to Marrakesh and the Riad and its workers made everything a lot better and easier for girlfriend and me.
My girlfriend had a food reaction one night and the Riad was kind enough to find us a private clinic where a doctor could see her and give her some medicine. Two of their employees accompanied us to the clinic and translated and help us through this process. We are grateful for their help.
Please visit Riad Kheirredine you will not regret it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are name after different aromas. I stayed in the rose room.

787 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Italian run, very stylish place and very helpful people. Only place I’ve been to where the rooms are made twice a day, and the bedding was incredibly comfortable. The terrace is gorgeous and I loved just lazing around there before heading out. Best breakfasts I’d had in Morocco, loads of delicious food laid out, I scoffed the lot every time. Dinner was excellent as well. Tricky place to find but they put a lot of effort into helping you out so not a problem, and smartphones locate you anyway. Definitely go here.

Room Tip: L'Orange is a bit small.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is a wonderful Riad in Marrakech. Staff are fantastic as is the terrace and the complimentary breakfast - best we had in Morocco! The walk to the square takes about 15/20min but you are given great directions and a guide by the staff, we had no trouble (and it is nice to weave through the souk like you know where you are going). We stayed in the most basic room, but it was still luxurious and had a nice view onto the inner courtyard. Above all else the staff are what make this Riad great - true hospitality.

If I were to return to Marrakech I would definitely stay again.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

There are so many nice touches and gave me a great feeling. First off is helping guest orientate in the confusing medina. The hotel arranged for staff to take guest out on an orientation walk, and have map and direction guide printed, very handy. Trust me, u need it. The staff is very patient and pointed to all the signs and "landmarks" along the way. Hotel even provided a mobile phone with names of manager and staff in it, and i was encouraged to call any time anywhere to seek help. It is really re-assuring. Second, little snack, water, fruits n drink are prepared every night just in case guests are hungry. Manageress Valentina also very helpful with suggesting places to visit and arrange guides. I was unfortunate to have a not very inspiring guide (whom the hotel used for the first time as the regular guide was not available). Upon hearing my "complaint" Valentina waived the fee even though I insisted on paying. Breakfast and dinner were delicious. The restaurant is small but very intimate. I met an American family who is so well travelled and dinner conversation lasted more than 2 hours and i got so much valuable travel tips. The staff are all very courteous, and everything went well, not mistakes. Considering I don't speak French this is incredibly wonderful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed at the Rose room which was a very beautiful and cozy room with its own fireplace! It was great! but what makes the riad stand out besides being a very nice Riad is defenetely its staff! Every single one of the employees in Riad Kheirredine was beyond wonderful and helpful! On my last day in Marrrakech I got food poissening from eating in the streets and I had to go to a private clinic... I can not even begin to explain how nice Yahaira, Valentina and Abdul were... they took care of me as friends and not as another guest. Also many thanks to Ibrahim (who escorted us everyday around the medina with a charming smile) and thanks to all the rest of the staff of the Riad for a lovely experience. If we ever come back to Marrakech we will certainly be staying here!

Room Tip: Jasmine or Rose Room
melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We can't speak highly enough of this little "gem" tucked away in the medina of Marrakech. From our initial greeting at the train station to our departure
our experiences were always such good ones. Each member of staff were always polite,courteous, friendly and SO helpful. We were always offered someone to escort us either to or from the riad. The medina is quite complicated and initially this was a great help. but once we were comfortable with directions we were happy to venture out on our own. They also provided a mobile to call anytime if we were ever lost or needed help in any way. We stayed in three other riads on our travels and none of them offered either help or a mobile.

The breakfasts were amazing! Fresh juice, fresh bread, fresh cake, fresh fruit and all served on crisp white cloths with matching serviettes. Eggs were also an option but we found that there was an abundance of food already

Even though the square is a 15 minute walk away this is all part of the holiday and whilst you are walking you are always taking in so much.

Every time we arrived back at the riad we were always offered coffee, tea or fruit juice which came all free of charge. It was always served with a yummy homemade biscuits and if we decided we wanted to have it on the terrace with its spectacular views, it was never too much trouble.

All in all a wonderful riad which we would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed December 2012
Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Valentina and Zahaira's team at Riad Kheirredine was first rate. Ishmael, Ibrahim, Abdul, Hemza, Wafa, Haiyyat, Elaine and everyone else at the Riad went out of their way (literally and figuratively) to make our stay as comfortable as they could. The hearty breakfast first thing in the morning fortified us marvellously for the rest of the day. The Riad is tucked away a little deeper into the Medina which gave us a glimpse of everyday life that we would not have otherwise had. I know other reviewers have raised this issue of the Riad being a bit away from the taxi stand. But for our family, traveling is about being as much of a local as we can get away with. And on that count, this Riad was perfect for us. The Riad gave us a phone to call in if we had questions or needed help figuring out something or finding out way. Someone or the other accompanied us to the main square or to the taxi stand whenever we asked. After the first day, the kids actually took pride in walking back "home" as if it was the most normal thing in the world (no GPS, no google maps, just learning to pay attention to little clues and being aware of landmarks along the way). The people who run the Riad made all the difference on this trip. We will have fond memories of our time in Marrakech because of them.

P.S. I hope I've spelt all the names correctly!

Room Tip: For families with children, the Yasmine suite is perfect. It's self-contained and has easy acces...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Riad Kheirredine? Share your experiences!