everything was really nice about this riad. the staff were really friendly, always smiling and willing to help.
we could also ask for tes/ coffee/ hot chocolate/ morrocan tea whenever we wanted :)
the rooms we booked was the eucalyptus room, which was actually really lovely. however i would like to say that its not as large as one would expect it to be from the pictures on the hotels website. but then again the bed was really comfy. we were told that the room could host three people however, the second bed was actually a sofa bed; and wasnt very comfortable to sleep on.
-there are no tv's in any of the rooms, you have to go downstairs to watch tv, even then every thing in the riad preety much shuts down after 10:30.
- the wi-fi comes and goes
- food was a little pricey but nice (depends on your taste really) BUT you do have to tell the riad that you would like to have dinner before (the day before or in the morning) as they do not have the staffing to have their restaurant open every night.
-location was very fitting for a riad, but you must remember that the winding streets are very confusing and its easy to get lost too and from the riad. the riad is also a good 20mins walk from the main square of marrakech; but its not a problem in daylight to get yourself there as you can just ask people as you go/ follow the map.
HOWEVER, the staff ARE very helpful and offer to take you to and from a specific place (they also give you a phone so that you can contact them whenever you wish)
for example: coming back at night was rather frightening because we got lost, as the roads get really deserted- so we just phoned up the riad and they sent ishmail (one of the staff) to come and get us.
- the terrace on the top of the riad is really nice and its a good place to lounge for a bit
-the pool... is really cute you cant do full lengths in it but i suppose its classed as a splash pool
- contrary to what some staff may say i would reccomend doing the bus tour its definitly worth it as you get to see all of old and new marrakech- not in most parts of the medina though of course.
OVERALL: i really enjoyed staying at the riad especially because the staff were so nice and the riad itself was lovely. it really brought out morrocan culture and it was a nice experience
- Also Known As:
- Riad Kheirredine Hotel
- Riad Kheirredine Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad can defined like a boutique hotel as we have a personalized service. All ours Rooms are equiped with phone, minibar, safetybox, hairdryer, insuite bathroom, hitter and air condioning. We have a multilanguages staff service 24 to 24 hours. In the restaurant we have a international and Moroccon cucine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline and EasyToBook so you can book your Riad Kheirredine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.