“Stunning.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 541 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: European, French, Moroccan, Contemporary
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Description: Fine-dining restaurant at boutique hotel maison mk. Open to internal & external guests for dinner.
“Stunning.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014 NEW via mobile

The night was incredible from start to finish: canapes on the roof, superb meal, great staff, beautiful setting, an all round success. One of the many things that made the staff special was that I hadn't told them that I am vegetarian as the menu is vegetarian any way (apart from the main which you get a vegetarian choice), all of the canopes barre one were vegetarian and I asked to check, thinking that my partner would just have an extra beef skewer (which were apparently delicious) to my pleasant surprise the waiter had told the chef and brought me some vegetarian skewers instead, this is a simple touch but so thoughtful and shows just how attentive (without being intruding ) they are!
Overall we couldn't recommend this place enough! It was our best night in Marrakech and worth every penny.
Thank you gastro MK for an amazing evening!

Visited September 2014

London
“Worthy of first position!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014 NEW

The trouble of being first on trip advisor is you have got very high expectations of the restaurant before you arrive. Thankfully Gastro MK lived up to these expectations, and its position is well deserved. Although it felt as if there was something missing, probably the mystery & unknown of finding there restaurant by accident.

Most definitely the best meal we have had in Marrakech and this was also reflected by the hole it left in my wallet ;)

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent place to eat with great service. Hidden gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 NEW

The food, service and view from the room top deck where you will have a drink before dinner was amazing.

Visited September 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Fine Moroccan Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

On one of our nights in Marrakech, my friend and I decided to give ourselves a fine dining treat. We made reservations and at the appointed time took a taxi to its location which was in the heart of the medina. The service was faultless, attentive without being intrusive. We had a taster's menu - from apps to dessert, with a choice of entree'. I had the fish dish. My friend had a great lamb dish - all were delicately assembled and presented well. All Delicious. The dining area was cozy although the tables I thought were placed too close to each other. The chef came out later to talk to us. Pricey dinner but we expected it would be.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

we were fortunate enough to be staying at maison mk and this is the in-house restaurant. 5 courses of incredible food. It is not just the food that makes the evening, it is the whole process - we felt like a king & queen for the evening. Perfectly full by the end, by far the best meal we ate in Marrakech. Deservedly number one on tripadvisor.

Visited June 2014