“Delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 582 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: European, French, Moroccan, Contemporary
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Description: Fine-dining restaurant at boutique hotel maison mk. Open to internal & external guests for dinner.
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed one night at Maison MK and had a great meal that night at Gastro MK. I am unable to eat wheat and the head chef Omar was very accommodating making me a different selection of canapes which we had on the amazing roof terrace and making me three types of corn bread with olives, honey and cumin which was also delicious. Our table was by the plunge pool which we thought was a lovely location and both my husband and I enjoyed each course very much especially the duck main course. We would definitely return if we travel to Marrakech again.

• Visited June 2013

Newry, United Kingdom
“If you can reserve a table - eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Drinks & canapes, served by friendly waiters on the gorgeous roof terrace, followed by beautifully presented, imaginative courses in the cosy,stylish dining room. The menus is set, apart from the main course, thus allowing the brilliant young chef Omar and his small team to deliver amazing results, both in terms of presentation and quality of ingredients from the compact kitchen.

Visited May 2013
Surrey
“Stunning Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was the best food I had in Marrakech it was stunning! The wonderful evening started on the beautiful terrace with the sun setting over the rooftops - I sipped my Maguerita and ate the wonderful canapes. The five course meal was an absolute treat served in the stunning dining room on the ground floor of the Riad. It was a great evening and gave me the oppportunity to talk to some fellow travellers. As I was staying at Maison MK I also had the opportunity to eat lunch there which at 20 euros for a 3 course meal I felt represented excellent value for money.

• Visited May 2013
New york
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Thank you Faysal and the team for a delicious dinner. Each plate was amazing, see you there guys next time

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“BEST OF THE BEST, LOVED IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I and my girlfriend stayed at maison mk and ate at the in-house restaurant one night. 5 courses of amazing food. A smart and fantastic mix of moroccan flavours & french style - best meal we ever had. Great selection of wines & cocktails . Atmosphere is just the one everyone is looking for , i highly recommend this place, Marrakech without Maison Mk is incomplete
when you go there, see how the stuff act and plz smile back :)

• Visited October 2012