“A GEM IN MARRAKESH!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #225 of 467 Hotels in Marrakech
Rockwood, Canada
“A GEM IN MARRAKESH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had the great opportunity to stay at Riad Hidden this July, 2012. I visited my brother and his family after taking up residence in Morocco. They took me to Marrakesh while on vacation and we stayed at this gem! Rooms were clean and spacious and the bathrooms fantastic! Each room was airconditioned!!! The ambience was quite, relaxing and welcoming. Staff was excellent, very accomodating and always ready to help. Breakfast is served on the roof, consisting of a variety of fresh local and delicious food.

Moroccan mint tea (one of my favourites!!) was served very frequently!
I was not surprised to find out that many celebrities stayed at this Riad as it is a true gem in Marakkesh. I would love to stay there again and I definitely recommend it.

Thank you to the staff who made our stay such a wonderful experience I will never forget!!

Mary Anne Debono CANADA

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very friendly staff that wanted to make your stay as rememberable as possible. Loved the breakfast and the room was nicely decorated and clean. Next time I would love to return to this Riad!

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Porto, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Very Friendly and very helpfull indications from all the guys in the riad. You should asked them for their advices. In 5 min walk you're in the main place jamme al fenna. A very good location... They clean you're room every day, they give you the breakfast what time you want, they always ask if u want some mint tea... deligthtful* We were two womans alone and we feel always safe, always welcome in that beautiful and peaceful riad:)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
UK-NZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Our Easter Break at Riad Hidden delivered more than we expected. Salma & the team provided everything we needed and we loved the architecture and decor. They arranged a Taxi to take us from and to the airport; arranged guided tours and gave a lot of advice on how to make the most of our visit. Its proximity to everything we wanted to see was a real bonus and yet once we were inside the riad it was like being in our own quiet oasis. Salma, Mohamed and the team were a delight and we felt like part of the family and yet they weren't intrusive. Always quietly efficient in the background but we enjoyed talking with them about our days adventures. Our room was excellent, clean and calm. Breakfasts on the terrace were a peaceful start to the day. We loved relaxing in the beautiful courtyard drinking mint tea and relaxing in the sun on the terrace. We loved Daisy the kitten-a real character! Definitely recommend Riad Hidden. Salma & the team are wonderful hosts and the atmosphere at Riad Hidden is so relaxing.

Room Tip: Check whether your room is on the ground or first floor. We had a room on the ground floor and it me...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband ,our teenage kids and I stayed at Riad Hidden last week. Loved the Riad, peaceful surroundings with all the home comforts including Daisy, the cutest kitten, but within minutes of the amazing Jemma el fna square and the medina. Salma and Mohammed were great hosts, speaking excellent English (our French is appalling..) and gave great tips to help us enjoy our stay in Marrakech. The relaxed pace at the Riad ensured we had an enjoyable time and the free wifi access kept the teenagers happy!
Thanks again to Salma ,Mohammed and their team for a memorable stay at Riad hidden. Would recommend to all and would love to return.

Stayed April 2012
Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Just returned from a great trip to Marrakech where my partner and I stayed at Riad Hidden. What a beautiful riad! What a fantastic location, very close to the main square and the souks. The smell of fragrant orange blossom and bird song fills the air and it feels a million miles away from the noise and bustle of the nearby street - and yet it's only moments away! The room was beautifully decorated, clean, spacious and comfortable - the bathroom was perfect with a great shower and fabulous fittings. There was a safe in the bedroom. Breakfast on the terrace was delicious - pastries, yoghurt, breads, coffee. Salma and Mohamed were very welcoming and friendly and nothing felt like too much trouble.... a perfect hidden gem! I would definitely choose to stay here again - in fact, I can't wait!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Langkawi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I decided to travel back to Marrakesh for a second visit...It was a undeniably wonderful....the Riad is so beautifull...it amazes me that it is so calm and peaceful. The room was immaculate and the staff, were as usual...fantastic. Mohamamad and Salma speak perfect English...and nothing is too much for them..the whole team of staff are friendly. The breakfast was very delicious and looking out over the roof terrace is one of my favourite sights in the world.
I miss you Riad Hidden...will be certainly returning.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to Riad Hidden? Share your experiences!