Fantastic Apartment with Atlas Mountain views

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Ghado
Tripoli
“Misleading - DO NOT GO THERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014 for a stay in September 2013

Although we paid for 3 nights WE DID NOT STAY in this apartment more than 5 hours, and moved to hotel almas instead....
The apartment was a big disappointment for us it was dirty, no water, the doors handles was broken and not fixed the humidity was outrageous especially in the main bedroom...etc.
the terrace was full of trash and stored things and furniture which was a nice hide away for BIG cockroaches (which we found at the apartment)
We waited for 3 hours for water which didn't show at the apartment, the sofa's had stains all over them and smelled badly we couldn't sit down, the kitchen smelled as every thing in this apartment ...
I asked the owner for a payment refund since the apartment was nothing as described and I find it misleading that he seems to know about the water problem when we phoned him and not mentioning it at the add.
The Location is very far from the center about 20min by taxi...

3 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 3 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
3 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 1 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
1 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 1 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
1 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 1 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: Every thing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 18, 2014
I think you have just shot yourself in the foot so to speak. You stayed 3 days in September 2013 and numerous guests have stayed since. Three people in 2013 left reviews before your stay and 3 guests have left reviews after your stay, all were positive and complimentary. In fact, you were complaining about the heat and humidity in Marrakech as soon as you got out of the taxi and before you had even entered the apartment building. The apartment was scrupulously clean, the air conditioning was working perfectly and the only furniture on the terrace was teak terrace furniture and a parasol. There are no bugs, cockroaches, ants or even pink elephants in the apartment and never have been. It is a beautiful and immaculately kept apartment. I think you have let your frustration with the heat cloud your judgement. You were also told it was a 10 minute taxi ride to the Centre. This review of yours is totally untrue and was prompted purely by my not giving you a refund.
La Fleche
WhereisKa...
Cairo, Egypt
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

First I would like to say that Derek was and has been very professional, and prompt about everything. He responded to my request within 48 hours by email, and phone. We were then able to talk and become a little bit more comfortable with one another. The arrangements were made and (my wife and I) then meet his sister in-law there in Marrakech at the apartment to view and finish the business transactions. The Apartment was clean and looked exactly like the photos when the keys were handed over to us. My wife is Moroccan and I speak Arabic so this was "Perfect" for us, as all of the local shops are nearby. This was truly "our home away from home" for the week that we were there. If you need to exchange money there is a bank branch located on the ground level of building on the main street. A large supermarket "Acima" about 3 blocks away. If you want to eat in or grab a few snacks just to stay within the budget. Everything that you need is nearby. We rented a car and were able to park it in the covered garage under the building (very convenience after a long day from the car to the lift to the Apt.) I really thought that the apartment was just perfect for us; we were able to sit out on the terrace and just enjoy the evenings and the Moroccan night’s cool breeze. I simply adored the Moroccan style lighting that you will find throughout the apartment and on the terrace, it is very, very relaxing. It truly is an abeyance of (Marrakech) Morocco that you have to be there to understand. It's great! Even though we encountered one or two inconveniences with the apartment, this was just another way for Derek to show us how professional and courteous he truly is. This only confirmed the good impression that I had previously formed about him. And it left me with the confirmation of where we will stay the next time we are in Marrakech (God-willing) or any of our family or friends.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: It felt like home.
Liked least: No commet
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
London
Luxury-minded travelers
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Owner
Derek R
Speaks English, French, Arabic
Listed since : Jun 2010
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 242 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing