Fantastic Apartment with Atlas Mountain views

Saved Save
You added Fantastic Apartment with Atlas Mountain views to your Saves list.
Terrace Lighting

Cairo, Egypt
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

First I would like to say that Derek was and has been very professional, and prompt about everything. He responded to my request within 48 hours by email, and phone. We were then able to talk and become a little bit more comfortable with one another. The arrangements were made and (my wife and I) then meet his sister in-law there in Marrakech at the apartment to view and finish the business transactions. The Apartment was clean and looked exactly like the photos when the keys were handed over to us. My wife is Moroccan and I speak Arabic so this was "Perfect" for us, as all of the local shops are nearby. This was truly "our home away from home" for the week that we were there. If you need to exchange money there is a bank branch located on the ground level of building on the main street. A large supermarket "Acima" about 3 blocks away. If you want to eat in or grab a few snacks just to stay within the budget. Everything that you need is nearby. We rented a car and were able to park it in the covered garage under the building (very convenience after a long day from the car to the lift to the Apt.) I really thought that the apartment was just perfect for us; we were able to sit out on the terrace and just enjoy the evenings and the Moroccan night’s cool breeze. I simply adored the Moroccan style lighting that you will find throughout the apartment and on the terrace, it is very, very relaxing. It truly is an abeyance of (Marrakech) Morocco that you have to be there to understand. It's great! Even though we encountered one or two inconveniences with the apartment, this was just another way for Derek to show us how professional and courteous he truly is. This only confirmed the good impression that I had previously formed about him. And it left me with the confirmation of where we will stay the next time we are in Marrakech (God-willing) or any of our family or friends.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: It felt like home.
Liked least: No commet
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
London
3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 3 of 5 stars Service
Claire Thomson
Bath, Somerset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful
4 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Feb 1, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments Cat.
Derek
Listed since : Jun 2010
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 65 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing