Visited this Riad in person before choosing as it had a good rating and location. I liked the rooms and the common areas plus they were very accommodating to my requirements so I stayed. Was only meant to be a week, but was a very comfortable place to stay for a while so ended up being 3.5 weeks. Its good because:
- Italian owners and their staff are very hospitable and reasonable in the way they operate
- The rooms are large and very tastefully decorated in a Moroccan manner.
- The bathrooms/shower area are typically quite large and well appointed.
- Location is ideal. Quiet. Everything close from here.
- Overall a very comfortable place to stay where you get treated well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MonRiad is located in Marrakech’s medina, a 5-minute walk from Jamaâ El Fna Square. It offers en suite rooms, a lounge and patio. Free Wi-Fi is available.MonRiad features traditional riad details including tedelakt tiles. Each room is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom.Guests are invited to relax in the riad’s living room, which has a fireplace and satellite TV. There is also a interior patio with a whirlpool fountain.MonRiad is 200 metres from Bahia Palace and 10 km from Marrakech-Menara Airport. There are a variety of sites in the area including the Berber village of Essaouira and the Ouzoud Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your MonRiad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.